- 3 cups of basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons of pecorino cheese
- 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of pine nuts
- 1 garlic clove
- Rinse the basil leaves, shake off the water and lay them out on a kitchen towel. Be gentle!
- Roast the pine nuts for a few minutes in a small pan till they turn a golden colour. This makes them more flavourful, but don’t burn them as they’ll turn bitter.
- Chop the garlic clove into small pieces.
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor and mix until you have a creamy dip.