Ingredients (makes 1 pizza)
- Prepare the dough 2 hours before you start making the pizza.
- Prepare the basil pesto as well.
- Preheat the oven to 170 °C (air and bottom heat).
- Cut the parmesan into thick slices.
- Shape the dough and add the pesto, the pecorino and the parmesan cheese to taste.
- Place the pizza on the lowest rack in the oven and bake for 20 minutes (around 30 if you prefer it crispy).
- Cut the tomatoes into round slices and garnish the pizza.
- Also garnish with some basil leaves.