for the dough see here.
for the filling
- 150gr. strawberries, cut in quarters
- 300gr. raspberries
- 300gr. blackberries
- 65gr. cornstarch
- 200gr. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- zest of one lemon
- Preheat the oven, air 230°C.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Place the dough in the pan, trim excess from the rim.
- Fill with the mixture.
- Roll the remaining dough again and cut in 1cm wide strips. Weave them together on top of the pie. Cut the remaining edges and press down with a fork.
- Bake on 230°C for 15 minutes, lower to 175°C and bake for another 40-45 minutes.
- Let it rest outside of the oven for 15 minutes, cut and serve.